The governor of New Jersey has finally allowed gyms to open starting September 1st. There are A LOT of restrictions involved, but it’s a start.
As excited as we are, however, there is nothing more important to us than our clients’ safety. With that in mind, we would like to update you on the following safety measures / policies our studio has already implemented and will continue to implement upon reopening:
1) Each floor’s HVAC systems have been updated with a new LED Air Purification system. The Reme Halo uses Ionized Hydro-peroxide technology to help reduce airborne and surface microbials, bacteria, viruses, and mold. The new system also kills 99% of sneeze germs within 3 feet.
2) New hand sanitizing stations have been installed and filled throughout the building.
3) Upon arriving to class, temperatures will be taken by use of a contactless thermometer. NOTE: Clients will be allowed into the studio space, no sooner than 5 mins prior to class.
3) Trampolines have been spaced 6 – 8 feet apart in accordance with the CDC’s recommendation for social distancing.
4) For those clients who are not comfortable taking classes inside the studio, our outdoor classes will remain active until the weather deems it impossible to continue outside.
5) Masks will be required to enter the building.
6) Equipment: If possible, we strongly suggest clients bring their own hand/ankle weights, however, studio equipment is available if needed.
7) Your patience during this time is greatly appreciated as we navigate these new protocols/regulations and necessary schedule adjustments!
Thank you and welcome back!
~ The Perspirology Team